Sunday, September 26, 2010

Quest September Block - Cornerstone

Class is back in session! I recently finished my first block (class) of the 2010-2011 academic year at Quest University Canada. During the month of september I had the privilege of studying our 'Cornerstone' class with Dr. Megan (long e) Bulloch. The theme of the class is human's and nature, AND how the stories that define "our" culture define our perceptions and behaviours to "our" environment. ("our" being collectively and culturally, or as a country, community, family or individual)
Cornerstone was an amazing course! Hands down the best class I have taken at Quest so far. I am going to post some of my assignments from the class - mainly the 5 discussion questions I wrote. They are fairly short and "sweet"(as in to the point!) that provoke the reader to think a little bit about their actions as a human in nature.
I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoyed writing them!
Peace, love and laughter y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment