Saturday, November 6, 2010

Second Film Project!

Voila - the second project of my Film Studies Class!

I am very proud of this short video. I had 1 day to film (plus another 15 minutes when my prof gave us an extra day to finish our films), and 3 days to pull it together (plus another extra day to fiddle due to unexpected extension). This short video is the culmination of my abstract vision, an amazing day of interviewing my friend Charlotte, extreme sleep depravation, and an iron clad determination to create something beautiful, touching, moving, and deeply tender.

I think that I succeeded on all accounts. Now I must recover from getting sick, and switch creative gears once again for the 3rd and final project. A group documentary about "community". It will be interesting to see how this comes together.

Below is a link to my second project - an interview with a classmate:

"Thoughtful Questions With Charlotte"

No comments:

Post a Comment