Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The first night

At the end of day one I feel that this whole roughing it is really not that bad, at least that is what I am telling myself.  I was feeling a little disappointed, I don’t think that is the right word, maybe it was overwhelmed, or maybe just not what I expected.  Even though everyone was so welcoming and the grounds are so pretty I defiantly haven’t been feeling that sense of peace I had this morning.  It wasn’t until I sat down and started to write about it that my attitude began to change.  I am so lucky to even have this opportunity.  I’ll get into a new routine soon enough and then I will wonder why I was ever feeling weird about it in the first place! 

It takes time to settle into a new rhythm.  There isn’t much comfort in the unknown.  However I am going to keep an open mind and stay positive.    

Peace, Love and Laughter y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment